Headlined by GTM Roundtable with ZoomInfo CEO Henry Schuck and Executives from Snowflake and Bain, and an AI + GTM Workshop
VANCOUVER, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI), the go-to-market platform to find, acquire, and grow customers, will host a series of go-to-market (GTM) events surrounding the Dreamforce 2023 conference Sept. 12-14 in San Francisco.
Headlined by the GTM Executive Roundtable with G2, Snowflake, and Bain & Company and an AI + GTM Masterclass workshop with Anthropic, the events will feature best practices, the latest research, and hands-on experiments with leading business strategists and executives.
“We’re excited to bring our GTM leadership series and AI + GTM workshop to downtown San Francisco next week,” ZoomInfo CEO Henry Schuck said. “Forums like these provide crucial opportunities for exchanging ideas across industries so we can help companies gain a competitive edge as they go to market.”
Wednesday’s GTM roundtable will feature Schuck along with ZoomInfo CMO Bryan Law, Snowflake CMO Denise Persson, and Bain Partner Kristina Luquist in an executive session that focuses on the ever-evolving landscape of go-to-market strategies.
On Thursday, Anthropic GTM Sandy Banerjee will join Ben Salzman of ZoomInfo’s GTM Strategy & ZI Labs team to put on the AI + GTM Masterclass, an immersive hands-on workshop where attendees will learn side-by-side with other industry leaders as they delve into the world of generative AI and its impact on GTM strategy.
Throughout the week, ZoomInfo will host a ZoomInfo Executive Lounge for 1:1 meetings to exchange ideas with some of the top minds in the go-to-market space, and users can visit the company’s expert help desk for platform troubleshooting and demos of its latest functionality. ZoomInfo wraps up the week in San Francisco with a ping pong tournament at SPIN.
- GTM Series: San Francisco VIP Executive Roundtable: In partnership with G2 and Bain & Company, industry thought leaders and experts will discuss how to modernize a company’s go-to-market approach, sharing some of the best practices, latest research, and strategies for effective sales and marketing alignment. Led by Schuck, Law, Luquist, and Persson, the executive session will highlight the importance of a comprehensive GTM approach that encompasses marketing, sales, and operations alignment, as well as tactics that can be implemented at scale. (Wednesday, Sept. 13 from 7:00-9:30 a.m. at The District at the Marriott Marquis, 780 Mission St.)
- AI + GTM Masterclass: In this immersive hands-on workshop, attendees will learn side-by-side with other industry leaders as they delve into the world of generative AI and its impact on your GTM strategy. Ben Salzman, ZoomInfo’s SVP of GTM Strategy & ZI Labs, and Sandy Banerjee, GTM at Anthropic, will explain how to apply generative AI throughout a business’s entire GTM process, using real business cases and examples of plays that demonstrate the power of generative AI in achieving specific revenue goals. (Thursday, Sept. 14 from 9:00-10:30 a.m. at The District at the Marriott Marquis, 780 Mission St.)
- ZoomInfo Executive Lounge: ZoomInfo executives will be around all week to help business leaders refine and improve their go-to-market strategies, holding 1:1 meetings at the ZoomInfo Executive Lounge, co-hosted by event marketing platform Splash. Swing by if you’re looking for a deep dive into ZoomInfo’s latest functionality, need more insight into how to get the most from your ZoomInfo subscription, or you’d just like a place to reset and recharge. (Tuesday-Thursday, Sept. 12-14 at The District at the Marriott Marquis, 780 Mission St.)
- ZoomInfo Expert Help Desk: ZoomInfo users can stop by the company’s on-site help desk any time during the week to receive platform troubleshooting assistance from ZoomInfo experts as well as demos of the latest functionality so they can maximize their ZoomInfo subscription. (Tuesday-Thursday, Sept. 12-14 at The District at the Marriott Marquis, 780 Mission St.)
- GTM Ping Pong Championship: The table stakes have never been higher as ZoomInfo closes out Dreamforce with its second annual ping pong tournament. Come enjoy drinks, food, and a friendly battle for the GTM Championship. (Thursday, Sept. 14 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at SPIN, 690 Folsom St. #100)
For more information or to reserve your spot at any of these events, please visit ZoomInfo’s Dreamforce 2023 landing page.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform. ZoomInfo is a recognized leader in data privacy, with industry-leading GDPR and CCPA compliance and numerous data security and privacy certifications. For more information about how ZoomInfo can help businesses grow their revenue at scale, please visit www.zoominfo.com.
Senior Communications Manager