Washington State Patrol respond to 3 weekend accidents

Original Photo property of Cameron Landry (https://www.flickr.com/photos/funkytoad/)
Original Photo property of Cameron Landry (https://www.flickr.com/photos/funkytoad/)

3 accidents over the weekend sent 3 people to hospitals.

The first accident, reported by the Washington State Patrol, happened on Friday on SR 105 near Grayland when a man crossed the road and struck a car.

A 67 year old Grayland man was driving south towards Grayland on Friday evening in a 2006 Chevy pickup. A 50 year old woman was driving north in a 2009 Nissan Maxima with a 2 year old girl in the vehicle, when the man crossed into her lane.

The 50 year old woman was taken to Grays Harbor Community Hospital after her car was totaled. The 2 year old was not injured.

Another accident occurred on Saturday south of Montesano on SR 107. A 22 year old Raymond woman was driving north toward Montesano when she left the road, attempted to correct her 2001 Hyundai Elantra, crossed the other lane and rolled her car onto the shoulder.

A 21 year old Ocean Shores woman was also in the vehicle and taken to Grays Harbor Community Hospital for injuries following the accident. The driver was not injured

The Washington State Patrol tells KXRO that the third accident occurred on Sunday afternoon when a 20 year old Auburn man was driving outside of McCleary. As the man was driving, he lost control of a 1996 International box truck, overcorrected, crossed both lanes, striking the cable barriers and sliding into the westbound lane.

2 other family members were also in the truck, a 60 year old woman and a 63 year old man. The woman was taken to Capitol Medical Center following the accident.

All 3 accidents are under investigation.



Grays Harbor August Unemployment 5th highest in state Bridge work near Hunt Clubb Road brings delays Armory building restoration starting Closures of roads and other changes proposed for Wynoochee watershed Montesano woman killed in accident outside Aberdeen Aberdeen man arrested after firearms, suppressor, and explosive device found