Working Washington Grants: Round 5 application open on August 17
The Washington State Legislature has allocated a new round of grant funding for small businesses affected by the pandemic.
$70 million was appropriated by the legislature for Round 5 of Working Washington Grants.
In this round of Working Washington grants, available funds are set aside for specific targeted groups or sectors:
- 60% is identified for the arts, heritage, and science sectors, including those that operate live entertainment venues
- 40% is identified for most other sectors, including hospitality, fitness and personal services
- August 17 – 31: Application portal will remain open for 15 days
- Early – Mid September: Review of applications
- Late September: Commerce will notify grantees and disburse funding